"One of my friends asked me to transfer some precious photos of his trip as he was eager to see those photos. After transferring, when I was about to open images from my hard drive I was surprised to see that there was a warning message stating that your drive is not formatted or the disk is RAW. The situation was too worst as I did not know what actually RAW hard drive means. Can anyone help me regarding how to recover photos from a RAW hard drive?"
Of Course! You can recover photos from a RAW hard drive using an effective photo recovery software. In this case, your hard drive might have infected from external viruses while copying pictures from external hard drive to PC. After intrusion of viruses into the hard disk, it corrupts the file system of the drive, which is very much important as it stores all vital information about the files. When the file system of the hard disk gets damaged, then hard drive becomes RAW. A RAW hard drive means there is no file system and though the memory space will be full, its shows 0 file size. In all the cases, you will end up with the inaccessibility of file causing a huge loss of significant files and folders. In order to tackle with all such situations, the photo recovery program is the best software that effeiciently performs the task fo RAW hard drive photo recovery and helps you out to retrieve pictures from a RAW hard disk.
Reasons behind a RAW hard drive:
- Unexpected termination of the computer while accessing files can lead to corruption of the file system, which in turn makes the healthy hard disk into RAW thereby making all the stored files and folders inaccessible.
- Software conflicts, OS crash, bad sectors etc. are the other reasons due to which your file system may get corrupt, due to this hard drive becomes RAW. However, you can recover photos from RAW hard drive using a reliable photo recovery software.
Whatever may be the reason, you can retrieve photos from a RAW hard drive using the photo recovery tool as mentioned before. It can restore pictures from a RAW hard drive without damaging the original documents. Apart from supporting how to recover images from a RAW hard drive, you can make use of this app to know about how to recover pictures from the hard drive after deletion or loss with ease.
Features of the photo recovery software:
- Photo recovery program helps you to recover photos from a RAW hard drive successfully within a few mouse clicks.
- It supports a RAW hard drive photo recovery on different types of hard drives like SATA / SCSI / IDE, etc.
- This software not only helps you to restore pictures from a RAW hard drive but helps to recover photos from other different storage devices such as memory card, USB drive, iPods, etc. If you want to know how to recover pictures from corrupted memory card, then go through the following link: http://www.photorecoveryprogram.com/how-do-i-photos-from-corrupted-memory-card.html.
- The software is capable to restore photos from a RAW hard drive of different file formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF etc. as it is compatible with more than 300 file formats.
- Using the photo recovery program, you can perform a RAW hard drive photo recovery on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- You can make use of the demo version of the software in order to estimate the performance of the software before purchase. If you are satisfied with the acquired results, then you can purchase the software.
- If you find any difficulties while resolving the problem on how to recover photos from a RAW hard drive by using this software, then there is a 24/7 technical team to support you.
Step by step procedure to recover photos from a RAW hard drive:
Step 1: Remove your RAW hard drive and connect it to a healthy computer. Download and install the software on your computer and run the software. From the main screen select “Recover Drives” option and then from the next screen, select “Partition Recovery” option to restore pictures from the RAW hard drive.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives, choose the particular RAW hard drive from which you need to recover photos and click on the “Next” button.
Fig 2: Select RAW Hard Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered images in two different views i.e. “Data Type View” or “File Type View” using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered photo files to your desired location on the computer.
Fig 3: Preview Screen